The FIOR & GENTZ company has been founded 1997 in Lüneburg. Based on several years of expertise in orthopaedic technology, Jörg Fior and Ralf Gentz, founder and executive managers, have established a company which is exclusively focused on orthotics. In orthotics, they saw a somewhat neglected field with great potential.
The focus is on medical appliances for lower extremities: system joints for producing custom-made orthoses and therapeutic shoes.
Our products are only distributed via specialised traders. Thus, a professional adaptation to the patient by a technician is a given. Our customers are i.a. orthopaedic workshops, medical supply stores and orthopaedic shoemakers.
Our vision - proper orthotic treatments
It is our goal to make the life of people with physical impairments easier and more comfortable. That is why we provide orthopaedic technicians worldwide with products and techniques to treat their patients in an optimum way.
We would like to emphasise the importance of orthotics to improve their acceptance and significance in society. In order to reach this goal, we bet on knowledge being shared and passed on between patients, physicians, orthopaedic technicians and therapists.
Our company principles
1. A coherent and good design provides an own identity to our products. FIOR & GENTZ is not only recognisable by the lettering.
2.Orthopaedic technology with system is not just a slogan to us. The systematic nature of our product range makes it easier for our customers to find the right product.
3. During the design phase, we already implement the multiple usages of sub-assemblies and components for different products. This component design has advantages for us and our customers.
4. By choosing suitable materials, our products can be optimally used. We communicate the advantages of these materials to our customers.
5. Our customers expect a high standard of product quality. To meet these standards, we are constantly improving our products and the quality of our production processes.
6. We provide knowledge about techniques and the handling of our products with further training opportunities. Thus, we are not only a supplier, but also a trainer for our customers.
7. We always aim to offer our customers the best possible service and technical support. Our customers' problems are our problems as well and we have to find appropriate solutions. Our focus is not on profit, but on the benefits for our customers.
8. With our products, we contribute to avoid costs in the health care system through prevention.