For planning an individual orthosis for patients with paralyses, we recommend using the FIOR & GENTZ Orthosis Configurator. The configuration of an orthosis via the Orthosis Configurator is free and can be done without prior login using access data.
The optimal selection of system components is put together on the basis of patient data. Thanks to specific queries and a carefully thought-out calculation system, a configuration also contains recommendations for
- orthosis function and construction,
- system joints' functionality,
- orthosis type as well as specific components,
- system width (size) of the joints and corresponding components,
- appropriate materials and tools,
- production techniques including corresponding online tutorials and more.