We have finalised our classic black version of the well-proven orthosis shoe CROSSROADS. Of course you can still purchase CROSSROADS in the warm brown tone you already know. The new black version naturally has the same benefits as the brown one:
- elastic textile material with room for orthoses with ankle joint
- high stability thanks to an anatomically formed upper and integrated heel cap
- two removable insoles for volume compensation
- included Guide for One-Handed Lacing for patients with hemiplegia
- available in four different combinations of the widths REGULAR and SLIM for an ideal fit with and without orthosis
The shoes differ only in that the CROSSROADS in black is already equipped with the slip-resistant, shock-absorbing vibram® flat sole. Previously, the vibram® flat sole was only available as an accessory part.